• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Lancer Spell Pack V1.4 Build 24

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
While technically work in progress, it is pretty much done. The only work remaining is actually importing it on another map and balancing out the values for the sake of gameplay balancing. But with everything else, it is quite usable already.

Although, this is only a preview; you cannot see how the trigger is made to avoid newbies copy-pasting and claiming that it is theirs. tl;dr it is protected. However, if a moderator asks me to give them an unprotected version for evaluation, i will however i cannot upload such unprotected map publicly.

I also regret to Inform you that i do not have plans of making everything MUI except the 1st Ability, because in my map, it is explicit not have more than 1 hero operating, and it is secured to be that way unless Hacked.

How to import is ONLY for the moderator's view, it is a private Demo spell. (PM ME)

Hero Lancer - Stella Nox Lucis Illuminati (latin, vague translation: Brightly Shining Night Star)

Damage Backswing: 0.5
Damage Point: 0.6

Cast Backswing: 1.050
Cast Point: 0.001

A: 19 + 1.50
I: 27 + 4.25 (Primary Attribute)
S: 17 + 1.25

MS: 310

Name: Stella-Nox Lucis Illuminatti

Character Description:

“Born in a vicious street of Italy, she is just an orphan. She is just nobody whom they can pass by or step on without realizing that she was even there. She is just a simple silent girl, sitting in the porch of the orphanage, watching the cars and the day pass her by. Every day, she would see her friends being ganged up upon by the bullies of her own town. While she would just cowardly hide as a “Lady” would, it never felt right, while the rest of her guy friends take the beating. Till one day, and a few years; she grew a foot and two, with the schooling she have gone to in diverse arts. The bullies did their last; upon her walk home after just a few steps away, she found the very same bullies mugging on her friends. Out from nowhere, and of her mind, she lunged at one of the five with the fencing sword on her hand, stabbing that same bully in the chest while staring eye to eye. And with a blink and a flash, all of them were limping away, bleeding and badly bruised. She turned on her friend; she smiled as she pulled the knife stabbed at her. ‘I’ll protect you’—she said, still bleeding from the wound.”

Spells:

1). [N] - Mirror Match: This is a passive normal ability. Normal abilities in my project are their "Legacy", an ability in which they are known largely with; they are at 1,1 button of the panel, and is upgraded by "Character Bonus" derived from "Attribute Bonus".

- Mirror Match is a type of ability that takes account all the heroes within a said AOE; for every enemy, all of their Max HP is added, and then a percentage (1 - 2% by game stats), and it is used as HP Regenration/s but applied at 10 interval/s.

- However, as a drawback, it is channeling and is interrupted by being stunned, poisoned, snared, polymorphed, hit with flame strike, banished, silenced, etc. (Basically a lot of disables).

- Another limitation is that a presence of friendly heroes diminish the effect as well; e.g you have 5 enemy hero, and only 2 of you.

(HP_Added / #_EnemyHero) x (#_EnemyHero -#_Friendly Hero), meaning it only gaps the missing power against heroes. So with 4 out 5 of the 1% of their max HPs are regenerated if you have a friendly hero within that same AOE. If you have 2 friendly hero, then 3 out of 5 is added. And so on and so forth.

- You are not taken in account, so 5v5 battles (4 friends max) will result in 1 out of 5 of that percentage as regeneration, however if the "(#_EnemyHero -#_Friendly Hero)" results in 0 or below (negative value); you have more friends than enemies present, the bonus is also cancelled.

2.) [1] Stocatta Rampage - It is her first ability. Stocatta Rampage is akin to Leap of Mirana, however she doesn't "Leap", just charges. But i guess it makes it look more like Huskar's Ultimate Ability. Essentially, the animation should be a stab, but i do not have the proper model for it.

Initial Damage: 90/120/150/180
Stacking Damage: 45/60/75/90

- It deals moderate damage, but stacking light damage. So if you keep using this spell, eventually you can reach as much as 1K damage/s. However the window time and the duration only lasts 12s

- She flies at 2500 Units/s, but the cast range is at 650/700/750/800 and the max distance is 2000 units away. (I was planning on toning it down to 1200 when i make the export).

- I needed the extra swift movement, so i bumped the Action Frequency to 50/s (0.02) interval, it is a bit of a gamble. But i needed that swift movement. And 0.03 is hard to calculate. (33.333333 actions/s, it's hard to take account with the calculations)

- The flight itself is Channeling, so you can still stop the flight by simply disabling her with various abilities, similar to the Mirror Match, but will not take account the Damage/s but more of a movement-related disabilities.

- The DPS on the hit unit can be removed by regenerative items such as Healing Salve.

3.) [2] Dessucitate Strike - Yes, it is your infamous omnislash, but with my sophistication added into it. While the essence is the same, the slashes are just at 2/3/4/5 (3/5/7/9 - Amplified), and each will deal 150 - 375 damage and 0.25s ministun.

- However, the best part is that it offers % affinity to certain units; if you still have that Stocatta Rampage bleeding effect, you will gain 25% affinity to be randomly picked on a private group. If you still have the armor-penalty effects of "Cross-Guard", that is another 25%, and if you are the first target, that is another 25%.

- So if you have been hit by Stocatta Rampage, and Cross-Guard, and you are the target unit of ability being cast, then 75% of all the slashes will charge to you. Provided that you are in the Search Range of 650 + 50.

- This is also channeling, so it cancels the slashes and become wasted when you are disabled; simmilar to stocatta rampage. So getting hit by hoof-stomp or thunderclap etc. will actually stop the ability.

- One Known bug is that sometimes, if you just finished casting Cross Guard or Stocatta Rampage, Dessucitate Strike will sometimes stop moving. But will still stop channeling right after.

4.) [3] Cross-Guard - I like this ability; it's somewhat equal to taunt, but then the one who damages first, she will blink strike to that hero who attacked and then deal a percent of his damage plus a flat damage. With mini-stun ranging to 0.8/1.2/1.6/2.0s. For 4s, all hero within 900AOE will be forced to attack her as well, making them bite the trap.

- Or if you are shot by people like Sniper - Assassinate, use the cross-guard before impact, and it will teleport/blink you into him.

- It also works with spells, so if you got damaged by an AOE based ability or anything else, she will blink-strike to the unit and interrupt channel abilities.

- Also, if impacted, it will give the target hero with -1/3/5/7 armor, and will be revealed in the map for 30s.

5.) [4 - Ultimate] Amaryllis Spin: Fade Step

- Oh, this is where her abilities come together. Two her abilities have long cool-down, but this and Stocatta Rampage have short cooldown. However, the point of this is to connect everything altogether, it instantly resets all the ability cooldown, and within a window time of 4/5/6s, your HP will never go down until the window time is over, or you have casted any spell in that window time. Only one ability is casted in that window time, however that ability will gain amplification to most of it's stats.

- The window time is channeling - fatal strikes, stuns, snares etc. (just like stocatta rampage)

- Stocatta Rampage and Dessucitate Strike will gain 12/24/36% bonus damage, Dessucitate strike will have 3/5/7/9 slashes and will slash every 0.45/0.40/0.35/0.30s. Cross Guard will have the stun duration and damage increased by 12/24/36%

- Also, units in between will be damaged by 100/150/200/250 pure damage, and heroes will have their normal attacks disabled except spells for 1/2/3s. But will be removed when it is "taunted" with the Cross-Guard.

- The drawback is that it has a humongous mana cost, and all of the other abilities's effects are mostly channeling, as well as their damage are usually no below than 300. Because it is meant to be spammed.

I guess that is it! Have Fun.

Press ESC key to enable or disable Mirror Match Check-Mode; it will show you the AOE graphically, the amount of friendly heroes, the amount of enemy heroes, the amount of interval, added HP, Total HP x Percent.

ArionellePack.png

This spell-pack is a demo, because i am asking for help; http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/animate-bone-amy-sorel-arionelle-237654/

Please animate her for this spell-pack, as she is the user of the ability; at least Arionell, the second model below. She also comes in two textures.

[Stocatta Rampage] - Jumping/Lunging/Charging Stab (Youtube Video, Mark 1:38, [Combo]) - Spell Slam

[Dessucitate Strike] - Any Attack and Spell 1 - 3 Animations

[Cross-Guard] - Amy's Dessucitate Strike, it is true that the 2nd ability is named after such movement, but it just fits Cross-Guard better.

- Guard Animation, while still waiting for a hero damage, her sword is put up like a shield, that also influences her stand and walking animation, but not her attacks.

[Amaryllis Spin: Fade Step] - Amaryllis Spin, yes it is based from such movement.

Please Help Me

Keywords:
hero, dota, lancer, spellpack, omnislash, blinkstrike, blink
Contents

AOD New Content (Map)

Reviews
07:19, 16th Jul 2013 Maker: It is not allowed to upload protected map files to the spell database. Please upload an unprotected file.

M

07:19, 16th Jul 2013
Maker: It is not allowed to upload protected map files to the spell database. Please upload an unprotected file.

Level 5
plz post the triggers. not everyone on here can dl the map.

also this should not be a demo as this forum is for completed work.

ur map is bugged and only crashes my WE

Not, bugged. Protected.

And Demo is =/= to incomplete work.

Also, the triggers is only for the moderator's eyes for rating. Otherwise, the purpose of this upload is mainly just for demonstrating a spell. If you are a moderator, i can simply send an unprotected map, but you have to dispose of it right away and NOT upload it.

Level 20
Not, bugged. Protected.

And Demo is =/= to incomplete work.

Also, the triggers is only for the moderator's eyes for rating. Otherwise, the purpose of this upload is mainly just for demonstrating a spell. If you are a moderator, i can simply send an unprotected map, but you have to dispose of it right away and NOT upload it.

How are we supposed to implement it into our map if it is protected? Spells or systems MUST be unprotected before submitting.

Level 5
How are we supposed to implement it into our map if it is protected? Spells or systems MUST be unprotected before submitting.

You are not supposed to put this in your map, that is why it is protected in the first place.

Another thing, i read the whole spells requirement, and there is no restriction about protected maps.

So i assume that this section is made for maps with their points of showing off spells.

If not, i'll just transfer this to the map sections.

Level 37
Another thing, i read the whole spells requirement, and there is no restriction about protected maps.

• Users have to be able to configure your spell to their liking. Don't make spells that are hard-coded and only work in one configuration. Allow users to configure things like damage, Area of Effect, special effects, damage type, attack type, etc...
  • Spells and systems must have decent importing instructions.
  • Spells must be easy to import [...]

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/beta-rules-information-710/spell-submission-rules-230362/

Level 5
  • Users have to be able to configure your spell to their liking. Don't make spells that are hard-coded and only work in one configuration. Allow users to configure things like damage, Area of Effect, special effects, damage type, attack type, etc...
  • Spells and systems must have decent importing instructions.
  • Spells must be easy to import, use variables for object editor data, for example for abilities and unit types. Strive to require as few changes possible when importing.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/beta-rules-information-710/spell-submission-rules-230362/

Discontinued, moved to http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/hero-lancer-demo-v1-4-build-26-a-237931/