• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ideas for ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Level 14
Necromancer

~Dust in the Wind:
-Infects target unit with a fast-moving flesh eating disease. The unit becomes comatose (stunned). The unit loses X% of it's HP/sec. When it reaches 0 HP, it becomes a skeleton which collapses (dies).

~Hell's Bell's: [Ultimate, channeling]
-Nearby corpses are reanimated and nearby enemy units explode, becoming skeletons which fight for you. (In a medium sized area)

~Dark Star:
-Calls down a ball of death which strikes a tree. The tree is destroyed, and replaced with a 'corrupted' Ent. It has Rot (disease cloud).

~The Monster:
-Summons this.

~Touch of Grey:
-Turns target non-hero ground unit into a zombie.

~Sunrise:
-Revives a neaby friendly unit.

~Stand in Silence:
-Nearby non-hero enemy units can't attack or use abilities.

~Eight Day Hell:
-Summons a demon for 8 ingame days. It can only be unsummoned 'killed by wisp detonate' but not killed. It prefers melee carnage, but is spell immune. Useful anti-boss.

All I got, and the last one is stretching it.
If I got any more I'll let you know.

I can touch up you terrain if you want me to.
The following terrains were entirely done by myself and Crabby_Spider:
[City]-CastleBuilder_Multirace_2.2
[Snowy wilderness]-CastleBuilder_Multirace_4.1_Icecrown

//\\oo//\\

Level 14
Not particularly, they're just listed ability ideas. If you want them in a particular order or leveled, go for it. I don't play ORPG's, so I'm not sure how gameplay goes.

Glad you liked the terrains. There are a couple others (One using Sunken Ruins tileset and another an Ashenvale/Felwood split).

//\\^^//\\

Level 17
It would be nice to know what your current two healers are so we don't suggest the same theme/concept for a healer. =P

Assassin
Shadow Phase - phases into shadow, leaving behind a burst of darkness that decreases the successful hit rate of all foes and spreads over a period of time. The caster then appears behind a random enemy.

Level 19
Necromancer
- 1st Skill
Dragging Grave
Summons a Zombie out from the ground which pulls the enemy unit downwards and deals little amount of damage per second.

- 2nd Skill
Soul Eater
Everytime a unit dies, the Necromancer gains a slight amount of hp and mana.

- 3rd Skill
Offering
The Necromancer kills himself and then ressurects himself with twice the attack and defense until the Necromancer dies. But an amount of hp is drained every second.

- 4th Skill
Creep
The Necromancer reveals a face which is very terrifying. The target of the spell becomes stunned for an amount of time.

- 5th Skill
Dark Wave
Calls upon a wave of negative energy which slows down all targets it hits.

- 6th Skill
Sin
Creates an orb in the hand of the necromancer then flings it into a unit or structure and makes it destroy itself inside out.

- 7th Skill
Dark Horn
The Necromancer recites an ancient phrase and then halves the mana of all nearby units.

- 8th Skill
Scythe of Menance
Summons a giant scythe in the air which hits all nearby unit then knocks them back.

- 9th Skill
Capital Sin
Fires a larger orb of negative energy which hits anything in its way and makes them turn inside out.

- 10th Skill
Contract
Summons the Grim Reaper which kills all units in an area. Costs half of the casters hp.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
I have Paladin and Light Mage (Priest).
As for skills, they are great, but shouldn't Necromancer have a lot of summoning skills?
I didn't really like 3. Skill for Necro, and I am not sure how to make 8., but all other skills are great

Status
Not open for further replies.