• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Need some ideas with items? Here are some item ideas, along with icons to them plus some tooltips. I won't provide item stats though, because that would depend on the game's item statistics.

Depraved Bow - A malignant bow which was used by the most elite among undead archers.
Aureate Dagger - A dagger which all the assassins wish to handle, and is either worth currency or used to assassinate others.
Seraphic Helm - A holy helm which was used by archangels in their battles against evildoers.
Sword of the Hallow - A light-imbued sword, which is capable of cleansing evil.
Brutalizing Waraxe - A powerful axe which is capable of dealing huge shockwaves of immense power.
Depraved Vest - An armor which was corrupted by the unholy aura of those who had used it in the past.
Pyromancer's Robe of Warmth - A robe which was used by the fire scorching pyromancers in their conquests.
Tidal Gloves - A pair of gloves which gives you the power to control the current.
Gloves of Combustion - Fire-imbued gloves which are able to melt even water with its scorching flame.

I'll update this later for more item ideas, and I'll slowly add more stuff, even hero ideas, and skill ideas.

If ever you use the icon, the idea, or the tooltip, please give prior credits to those who made it.

Requests for either tooltip, or ideas are welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.