• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ideas/Footies Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm making a footmen frenzy like map (but don't worry there's a twist, it isn't just a poor remake).

I currently have 10 heroes, and when I test them they work fine and I'm continually balancing them. The thing is, 10 heroes seems too little and it doesn't allow for much variety. I've tried creating some new ones recently, but they keep on turning out too unbalanced to be plausible. I've looked at the hero factory thread, but they seem not necessarily right for a footies map, or unbalanced.

SO

Can you guys think of any ideas?

I'm using the Enfo's format, where there is a default spell, two level 1 spells, one level 6 spell, and one level 10 spell.

I don't want to repeat spells in my game, so here's a list of stuff I've already put in (without their proper names):

Devotion Aura
Armor Reducing Aura
Roar
Tranquility
Big Bad Voodoo
Fan of Knives
Death and Decay
Phoenix
Frost/Fire Arrows
Blizzard
Stampede
Mirror Image
Blink
Wind Walk
Anti-Magic Shield
Drunken Brawler
Storm Bolt
Reincarnation
Howl of Terror
Locust Swarm
Resurrect
Vengeance
Charm
Transmute
Hex
Rejuvenation
Starfall
Spirit Link
Healing Wave
Damage Reducing Aura
Carrion Beetles
Death Pact
Vampiric Aura

I know thats alot..but there's a whole lot of other spells in the game anyway.

So can you do it?

Level 9
I guess you should make some Special heroes, like in the original Footmen Frenzy.
I'm not thinking about Metal.Bark and the latest shit, have you ever played with the Death Sheep, Avalanche, or HalpMeh? Man, those are ORIGINAL ideas!
Other heroes like those could be:

:fp:A very weak hero who doesn't walk: when you order him to move somewhere he instantly blinks there. He has like 200 HP and a lot of mana.

:fp:A hero who deals 0 damages attacking, but having a 100% chance of stunning for 1 second. He deals damage only with spells.

:fp:A weak intelligent hero whose only abilities are Buffs to improve footmen (a lot, of course)

:fp:A hero who summons towers, repairs and damages buildings.

Level 5
Erm maybe you could have like a big dreaghnaunt hero thats really slow but does high damage and give it clstuer rockets war stomp Nos where its make the hero run 100% faster for 10 for lvl 6 and for level ten may like an abllity where the hero spawns clockwork goblins from its self for 1 min lasting 30 secs each

Level 7
Argh.. Sorry to the posters but this thread was over two weeks old. I'm finished with this game for now, and have moved on.

Level 7
Well see, the game had been pretty much done. The only thing I could do was add content, and I ran out of ideas. I decided that the game is balanced right now, and I shouldn't mess with it as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.