• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Glow color change (detect impale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I normally have no problems with the color of the hero glow models downloaded from the hive. I just use a simple trigger to change the color of the glow. but when comes to impale, its another story.

when a hero with attached hero glow gets hit by the spell impale, it gets send up in the air for about a second, then it comes down. But the color of the hero glow changes to red instead of the color of the player. This can be really frustraing, is there a way to detect impale so ican use triggers to change the color back to what it is suppose to be?

Level 12
Hit by impale.
Damn, having to clarify my quotes of other people ;)
Ofcourse you can set the glow right after impale based spell has been used, for all heroes, but doing it without the user sees that the color has changed would be hard.

Level 2
I got it,
event-every 0.01 seconds of the game
condition
action-pick every unit with the buff impale and change colour

Status
Not open for further replies.