• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Builder Arena 2007 v.2.2

Update on version 2.2, 22.11.2007

Hero Builder Arena 2007 v.2.2 (Map)

Level 2
Hi RikonVan,
I think your map is simply the best Hero Builder Arena. I map as well so can you explain me, how u did the Diablo bosses(amazing), the Tinkers who have the same levels as your team(wonderful ;) and the tech center(a veryy well idea, but a bit too less special Items)? Simply great...:D Work on, and work on this map!!!

Level 3
Yee its very easy but first thank u for your answer. So: I simply send u a non restricted map so that you can look everything up and change things. Just give me credits if you make a map with more items (yes i will create more of them). I look up your email number.

Level 3
Version 2.2: (22.11.2007)
Added special items, fixed bugs, fixed more bugs, changed endanimat, added life tower, added visiblyshields and floatingbugfixes. Next version will include more different creeps in the middle and more special items, also upgrade functions for the life tower and a shop by the diablo on the left side which sells various amounts of incredible ability artefacts. And: the annoying speed of the game will now be confused to the four gamespeeds slow, normal, fast, veryfast. Also I will add the command -hardcore which will increase lvling speed.