• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero Arena Ideas (Survival/Tag/Maze etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Alright,
My map has 4 sectors
attachment.php

The (Red) first sector, has been created and it is a kodotag/vampfire type game.
attachment.php

The game starts out as players choosing a game type, kodotag/vampfire for example.

But i need ideas for the other 3 sectors, such as an ice escape version, or anything that flows with the tag idea. Thanks!

+Credit for the ideas of game types you think of and
+Rep!

Level 11
Well, i have progressed alittle and
Arena 1 = A new original kodotag.
Arena 2 = A new original Herowars/HLW/footmenwars.
Arena 3 = Uther Party
Arena 4 = nothing yet.

Honestly it can be anything, but something that is original, like think of a game that not many people play any more and its an awesome game, choose that game maybe get another great game that nobody plays anymore and match them both as one game making it original.

Level 19
@Cryopheonix
Another connection error.

Well here are my thoughts:
Maybe Arena x would be a sorta big or medium sized arena which would lead to these four arenas. It would be like a Survival or Hero Arena map. Arenas A, B,C and D cannot be entered unless x is done.

If:
Survival
Arena x would be a forest, with Arenas a - d as some different landscapes or dungeons.
Players 1 - 4 would be like some creatures which try to kill players 6 - 12. Players 6 -12 would try to escape or hide from players 1 - 4 and try to kill them.

Hero Arena
It could be like Arena A exits to Arena B, which exits to Arena C, which exits to Arena D, which goes back to Arena A. Sorta like a chain. The goal would be like any normal Hero Arena map.

Minigame
I had this idea which I never did. Its called Riflemen Wars. Each player would have Riflemen which try to kill other Riflemen. The game lasts for a number of minutes. Arena A exits to Arena B, which exits to Arena C, which exits to Arena D, which goes back to Arena A again. Each rifleman would have 1 life. You cannot use normal warcraft 3 attack. A custom battle system is made. When you press a key, like Q, the rifleman shoots.
It could be like:
W - Shoot
A - Throw Bomb
S - Use Secondary Weapon
D - Roll (Depends on direction, if right button is pressed, Roll to the Right)
F - Pick Up weapon
X - Reload (If auto-reload is off)

Movement system is arrow key.

Level 11
I have thought that but i'm not sure how i would implant it, having everyone to choose the sub-game mode is to much because at first you need to choose which arena, then your hero.

Someone else told me that he loved games with control points, which gives you an income. Possibly a Hero Defense type map can be matched with control points.

Nice double, double post :)

Edit: Drunken_Jackal, hadn't seen your post when i made this, reading it now :)

The "Minigame" you have thought is a very good idea but beyond my area to build, basicly i have never created such a type of game :) And are you suggesting that there are somewhat 3 large arenas containing at least 4 types of arenas inside each?

Level 11
I thought of a good idea, though weird enough i thought of it in my dreams.
Each player is in a square box, and there is this ball moving random spots in the square. The player has to survive and build a good base, anything that touches the ball shall die instantly, but in the middle of the square there is a teleportation leading to each other players square with the same ball.

In time there will be more balls and they will go faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.