• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero abilities help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well I've been working on custom melee called Gold Mania (I probably should change the name) and I need opinions on the abilities I've currently thought up for the heroes and perhaps suggestions for ones that will better suit their role.

I will add other heroes later after I fix the General

X= Changing value
Y=Constant value

General:
Hero Type: Strength-Support
Specialty: Groups buffs and maybe negative buffs
Weapons: Sword and maybe pistol (pistol is spell only if used)
Abilities:
Call For Battle: Increases General and allies' movement speed by X % and damage by X % for Y seconds.

Direct Order:
Increases allies' attack damage, armour, attack speed and movement speed by X% for Y seconds but the general is unable to attack during this time. (Instead of armor maybe i should just reduce damage they take.)

Cripping Impact: Shoots a non-hero unit so that they live for only x seconds, have reduced attack speed by y% and reduced movement speed by y%, allies nearby the afflicted unit suffer an increase in miss chance by y%

Undying Rage: Increases allies' and General's health regeneration by Y% for X seconds.

Glory Strike: Kills (with pistol) a non-hero unit and increases friendly units' attack speed and move speed (this one needs clarifying and changes)

Supresssing Fire: Reduces group of enemies attack speed by X% and movement speed by X% for y seconds. But general can't do anything during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.