• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero 3 Line Wars v.1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
[highlight]Description[/code]
It is all most like an ordinary hero line wars map but it has 3 lines that it comes creeps from. When you by one creep it come one more.
There is a maximum of 6 in every team. So it is a maximum of 12 players on the map.
Each team have 100 lives. This is a hard map so it is recommended to play 3 players in each team.
There is 15 heroes and it's coming more. Some heroes have the same spell so it maybe looks a little wired. There is only 1 spell that needs a trigger.
The spell is to an item that you only can get killing the Freak’s you only have 10% chance to get it.
The Highest level is 300.The Freak’s are in level 120.
I got 10 rings, 8 books, 18 other items.
You have gold as the only income (no wood income). You have to buy your wood from one of the shops.
You can fight against other players in The Battle arena or you can fight the Freak’s to get to the Secret Shop or gain the rare item from the Freak’s
The map have a Vote Kick system that only player red can use.
You can get attributes for money.
Check the Info(Quest)F9 for commands.

WC3ScrnShot_101410_173033_02.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_101410_173015_01.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_101410_181119_04.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_101410_181130_05.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_101410_181140_06.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_101410_181220_08.jpg

Map Made

Bugs fixed.
Leveling to over 5 fixed
Rare item fixed
Death Stats fixed
Description fixed
Improved Loading screen and Map Preview

Thanks to Simsagoga for the idéas.
We are from Sweden so I have maybe made a wrong type somewhere.

For bug reports send an e-mail to : Clan SMC

Keywords:
3, line, hero, wars
Contents

Hero 3 Line Wars v.1.1 (Map)

Reviews
19:12, 17th Oct 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
The terrain is too basic. Change map type to AoS as it fits that category more. Description needs to be improve more; here's a list of BB Codes to help.

wth man, this is not an AoS map o_O

Just because it has 3 lines, doesn't mean it's AoS, this seems to be a regular HERO LINE WARS map... geez

Level 2
@light bolt30.... man open your eyes

AoS means AUTO creep spawn and you have the goal of killing enemy heroes and destroying some sort of enemy HQ

In HLW maps, you SUMMON the creeps, so they don't auto-spawn, you DON'T DIRECTLY kill enemy heroes(in fight) and you DO NOT attack the enemy HQ, normally you summon creeps and you have a set number of lives, each creep that leaks a spot will take 1 live, when lives are over, you lose.

This map, then, is COMPLETELY different from an AoS and you shouldn't overlook it as so o_O

Level 8
Lol, AoS = Aeon of Strife, all of which is most popularly known as "DotA" to even consider this an AoS, you would literally have absolutely no clue about custom WC3 maps.

It would be considered under the map as hero defense.

Level 10
I'm sorry but there is a 94% chance that this will be rejected.

1 triggered spell? The perfect score would be if it said: *insert number of spells here, the more the better, almost always* fully triggered, unique-non leaking spells.

Terrain is lacking, i know it should be simple, but this simple?

Same spells? Not good at all.

I really don't enjoy the selection of heroes.

Level 28
The terrain should be simple in a map like this.
There's simple and there's SIMPLE.
A terrain can be good-looking and simple, but you just used the standard blizzard-cliffed lanes to make it yourself a bit too easy.

some heroes have the same spell
This is bad.

You've got quite a few typo's, most spells are standard, tooltips are bad, few items, bad heroes.

I suggest you create good heroes instead of many heroes.
Quality > quantity (this also counts for items, creeps etc).
Spend more time on making the map more detailed instead of adding unnecessary stuff.