• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Heresiarch (Modified)

Mighty demonlord.
Originally made by Miseracord. Reuploaded because some bugs and some mistakes of mine (G.F.)

Edited and finalised by General Frank.

Keywords:
heresiarch undead demon skeleton boss sauron ergoth lord of the rings lotr
Contents

Heresiarch (Modified) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-28-07] Model finally works ingame and is a very nice idea. » Wolverabid « Date: 28th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions...
Level 1
could you use the lich king's helm of this model to create an arthas/ner'zhul lich king version, pleeeeeeeeeeease???

Level 1
There isnt anything I can think of to say to this model... other than you get a 27/5 and its going on every one of my maps with your name on it.
Ah-fucking-mazing.