• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hephaest Spark

ohai, here's another model i did from sculptris, then reduced to here. the lava spawn inspired flier

name comes from Hephaestus, the Greek god of Fire and metallurgy, i imagined that these guys could form from sparks the Hephaestus makes while working on an anvil or so

so.. tell me whatcha think..
model looks neat to me in a 0.60 size

give credit to Misha if you use, or watch for the anvil! :p

Keywords:
hephaest, spark, Hephaestus, firelord's, lava, spawn, inspired, flier, unit, c:
Contents

Hephaest Spark (Model)

Reviews
20:10, 22nd Apr 2012 DonDustin: meh
Level 34
Misha, :cgrin:
Dobra PTIČURINA! :cgrin:

Well, yeah, that can be used as anything that belongs to hot races and in Outland or volcanic area!
Hell, once I back to wc3 I may use it even for Fel orcs, or at least as for spells!
Firelord could use that too as ability.
Good job 4/5, but I will give you 5/5 because usage of this unit can be great!
EDIT: Oh yes, and rep for you!

Level 4
really like it , maybe add some armor parts of the firelord to this model , would make it more usefull then it is at the moment ^^ 4.5/5

sry if i sounded rude. its just, well, it looks like a Phinoex, Crocadile, and...i cant remember the name, thoose magma spawns the Firelord summons.
well, i just wanted to clarify that real fast, and again sorry if i sounded rude.

no problem, everyone has their opinion. mine is that it looks cool ingame at 0.60 scale. especially if you let 'm channel