• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I Need to know if it's possible and if so how to play videos as part of a campaign. They do it in the original game so i figured it wasn't impossible. I would appreaciate any helping suggestion.

Level 4
Sorry for getting so snippy there. I understand all about the movies in the movies folder of wc3 but theres no trigger to play them.

Level 4
Sorry for getting so snippy there. I understand all about the movies in the movies folder of wc3 but theres no trigger to play them.

You need the frozen throne expansion editer. There are no advanced things for people who dont but the expansion because theyre cheap.

Level 2
Cinematic - Play the cinematic movie called HumanEd

That will work, just make sure the file is in the Movies folder of wc3.

Tgat IS the trigger. Go into events, click search for text, type cinematic.

You can do

events - elapsed game time is (whatever time you want it to play)

conditions -

actions - Cinematic - Play the cinematic movie called HumanEd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.