• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HelP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys .. i have some questions and stuff , ... I tried importing a custom model in editor , but it keeps going to custom when i put the model in import mode , and it appears as a purple cube , I am doing everything right but , It doesn't work :goblin_cry: Plz help

Level 1
ohh btw a little teaser - im creating a epic gladiator map , but im confused ...How in the world do i get the Starting point thing not to appear

Level 1
And how do I make items appear inside inventory ...for example u take a sword and it appears on your hand ingame ,

Level 33
And how do I make items appear inside inventory ...for example u take a sword and it appears on your hand ingame ,
I have created a test map for you, try it.
The thing you need to change are;
Art - Target: Your path to your custom model/default model

Art - Target Attachment Point 1 ~ 6: Where do you want the effect to appear, usually: overhead, head, hand,left, hand,right, weapon, origin, foot, chest.

Art - Target Attachments: How many attachment point you have

Data - Attack Bonus: 0, you just want the effect right, therefore when you pick that item, just effect appear, you don't want Damage Bonus.

No need to close the map.
You can see the custom models when you test the map (goes inside the game).
But you cannot see the model via World Editor if you do not re-open the map after save, it will still appear as cubes.

Attachments

• test10.w3x
    12.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.