• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, I need help.
I'm working on a single player maze map for THW, I'm going to ask THW somehow to make it into a contest and if they don't i'll just make a new thread for it. The prize will be rep!

What I need to know is how do I know they completed the maze? Some people will obviously lie if I just put the map down and say "I'll add to your rep if you complete it, just tell me if you did" so how do I make sure that they completed it?

I was going to make the map protected and then put an item at the end with a complicated code as the discription but I don't know how to make it protected...

Please help by eather telling me how to make a map protected, posting a link to a thread telling you how or just posting some ideas you have on how I could do this and make it not possible to just go in the WE and edit and say you're done or just... say you're done!

Thanks.

Level 10
Sure but I don't want you do show the map to aneyone or aneything, I don't want any betas out, JUST the finished version... Also please don't edit certain things (although I need a new grass kill trigger, mine has leaks) so give me your e-mail and I can send you the map? Also I would like it if we could do something like talk in MSN while you're editing, I want to know what your doing every step of the way if that's okay with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.