• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Wrapping Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Dug up some old Heart of the Storms mod compedium and holy smokes.

Dimitry Rommels old Shadow Elf Faction would make the perfect San'lyan Elf Faction pack if done right.

Thing is I cant for the damn of me figure out how to make the textures wrap.

There is a LOT of a good stuff in here guys

Help please!

the pack is linked below to download. its beefy

@YourArthas @OutsiderXE @General Frank @Razorclaw_X

Attachments

• archpriestess.jpg
    archpriestess.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 46
  • SECountess.jpg
    SECountess.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 64
  • PrincessNuala.jpg
    PrincessNuala.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 66
  • dreamer.jpg
    dreamer.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 68
  • HoS.rar
    124.1 MB · Views: 21
Level 14
I'm fairly sure most of these wrapns have custom models they pair with in their folders but I can't have them wrap when I import. I just get the white model when I shorten the .blp

Not sure what path I should even use.

Level 20
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but it looks like most, if not all, of these models you simply use the path "Textures\(whatever).blp" with the occasional no path (like Varian Wrynn)

I do remember seeing quite a few of these before, but that was a long time ago.

Level 14
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but it looks like most, if not all, of these models you simply use the path "Textures\(whatever).blp" with the occasional no path (like Varian Wrynn)

I do remember seeing quite a few of these before, but that was a long time ago.

I'll try that thanks @Razorclaw_X

Anymore WoS updates planned soon?

Havn't played since X1 came out and with X2 and 4th edition and the new models i peaked at yesterday I guess a game {within a game} I like more then WC3 got "remastered" too :D

They look way better then your first attempt at new models with 4th Edition. You know like Johan.

Abolisher is badass AF

You know that WoS and your characters and music is what turned me onto discovering the Ys and Legend of Heroes series? That was all you.

Status
Not open for further replies.