• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] help with vision/fog problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I've made a request before but didn't get one that really solved it although they tried to help. I have a vision or blocking of sight of some doodads.
How can i make city building block line of sight?
Tried line of sight blocker but that blocks unit too although i ticked walkable in their option. Any help appreciated thanks :)

Last edited:
Level 4
You don't necessarily have to use LoS blocker, Art - Occlusion height is what makes it block the vision (it should be greater than 0, around 200 probably).

i will be trying his method later. But to yours, i cant find anywhere that can set the occlusion height of doodad- City building ( any ). I tried it last time

Level 4
Edit the Line of Sight blocker, set Pathing - Pathing texture to None in object editor.

omg thanks! this worked pretty well. Although somewhat tedious to me, i still appreciate it after trying many not compatible solutions. Tyvm to you, and many others who tried to help ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.