• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help With Victory Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've played Warcraft 3 many times but this is my first time trying the World Editor's Trigger Editor. I wanted to change the victory condition to when the player 1 reaches a certain amount of gold (say, 100,000) and then the victory screen appears. I can't seem to make it work. Can someone please help?

edit: the victory condition would be, if the player's current gold is equivalent to 100,000

Last edited:

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
  • Example Trigger
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 100000.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)

ex.png

If you wanted this trigger to work for let's say Players 1 through 4 you could do this:
  • Example 2
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 100000.00
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 100000.00
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 100000.00
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 100000.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Victory (Triggering player) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
This doesn't mean that ALL four players need >= 100k in order for the Actions to happen, it's handled on an individual basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.