• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Victory/Defeat Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, at the moment i am creating a map with 6 Races (human, night elves, orc, undead + blood elf, naga). But i can´t use the standart victory/defeat conditions because if you play naga/blood elf the map doesn´t accept their main bases (new buildings which i created by myself) and then the text shows up "You are now visible for your enemies until you build a Tree of Life/Necropolis/...".

Does someone know how i can make the map accept the new buildings? Or can someone maybe upload a map with a trigger for the victory/defeat conditions? (Unfortunately i don't really know something about triggers and that's why i can't create this by myself.)

Level 25
What you have to do is go to Advanced->Gameplay Constants.
Check the "Use Custom Gameplay Constants" and scroll down to
Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Tier 1 hall, add your tier hall there.
Same for
Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Tier 2 hall
Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Tier 3 hall

Level 2
I already did this. I also thought that this will solve the problem... but it doesn't. :(

Level 2
Ok, that's exactly what i need i think. But where can i find this "custom script section"? Oo I'm sorry that i'm that nooby...

Level 2
Well... i was already able to copy the script... i found it somewhere in the triggers. :D But thanks anyway. :)

Ps. Is it possible to use more than 1 script for a map? Because i saw a lot of scripts for abilities and maybe I also want to use them.

Level 2
Well.... i'm really sorry that i'm that nooby... but normalley i don't like to work with triggers or with jass... but anyway... can you maybe explain to me how i can add more scripts to my map? Or is there maybe a tutorial somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.