• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, anyone can help me please, making this trigger easier?

on image is just idea...

What I need is:

If "player 2" start attack "player 8" create a "timer 1" for "player 2" that will expire in 15 sec.
If "player 2" start attack "player 9" create a "timer 2" for "player 2" that will expire in 15 sec.
but if time of "timer 1" is isn´t expired and "player 2" again start attack "player 8" start "timer 1" again on 15 sec.

and this all for all other player too...

If "player 3" start attack "player 8" create...

and this mechanic use in one trigger using variables...

(I'm sorry for my english)

Attachments

• Bez názvu.jpg
    Bez názvu.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Level 13
it would be a lot easier if you could post it in english, but as far as i can see you simply need a function which determines the array number of your timer. sth. like this:

• Countdown-Timer - Start timer[((Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) - 7)] as a one-time timer that will expire in 15.00 seconds
just click on the array number and play with the functions

Edit: ok, after your update i'm not sure if this is all you need, but still probably a part of it

Status
Not open for further replies.