• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Help with spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, i'm having a problem with a spell im trying to create, first of all I would like the spell to be MUI and leak free, which even if it means having to do it in JASS thats fine for me since im trying to learn it.

Now for the problem, with the loop integer, its works since it spams that display message but only creates one special effect, could someone explain why it does this and how to fix it. Thanks.

Here is the trigger, posted as a jpg, since i dont also know how to post it as GUI coding:

Status
Not open for further replies.