• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Help With Skin Not Working On Specific Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello, so I wanted to use that skin on my map and for some reason it just doesn't work, it only shows the team colored areas of the model without any textures, but when I create a whole new map and put the skin and it's model in, it works just fine.
Untitled.jpg

Level 5
I think you are still using your old model that is not set to use a blp with that name so you could either rename the .blp file in your map to UnbrokenSageskin.blp from Void Elf Sage.blp or you could try replacing the Unbroken Sage.mdx with the one that came with that new skin it's probably set to use the Void Elf Sage.blp instead however it's also possible the skin maker might not have set the model to use that texture file too.

If that's not the cause another thing you can try that sometimes fixes these kinds of problems is removing the war3mapImported\ from the imported files name, you will have to click the use custom path checkbox.

I might have been wrong but I'm pretty sure that's probably the issue. You could also just try deleting the imported files and try re-importing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.