• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with morph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. I made a unit called elementalist that can switch into six different forms.
(used Ergius´s demonlords)
Well, i tried to switch him to one form then back and to another form.
But then I couldn´t change him into the other four forms. When I clicked one of them it randomly changed into one of the two forms I used first.
The base spell for the change was The druid of the claw (or talon???) crow form morph. How can I fix this???
Thanks in advance.

Level 18
I think morphing spells based on the same spell do not work... Try basing the first one on Crow Form, the second on Bear Form, the third on Metamorphosis, the fourth on Ethereal Form (Tauren Spirit Walker) and the fifth on Burrow (Crypt Fiend).

If you mean that the icons of the 5 spells are on the same position and the unit randomly morphs, change the X and Y button positions of the abilities.

Level 2
I fixed the very simple way. It´s even better now. I created 3 elementalists with 2 morphs each. That way all problems solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.