• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with model texture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what problem do you encounter? I can use it pretty fine...

it could be useful, but only for SP maps because of file size...

also why is the portrait model just the same as the real model??? it wastes file size... if ur gonna add a portrait camera, add it to the real model, no need for extra one...

Here: I edited it to have a portrait camera...

and oh yeah, you can also just attach the file to a post...

Attachments

• Doom Bringer.zip
    872.1 KB · Views: 59
Huh? It works fine for me, so unless you tell me what's not working for you, we cannot solve it... Make sure that your wc3 settings are at its highest...

and don't call people a liar or a gay... I'm losing the motivation to help you because of your bad attitude... and don't double post... I wonder how many times I told you that...

Ahum.
dota-2-screenshot.jpg

Adiktuz said:
I wonder when you'll be posting a screenie of ur error, or at least DESCRIBE what is wrong with the Horn and the Sword...

eubz said:
I have downloaded the model and there's nothing wrong with it.

You never understand do you? HOW CAN WE FIX SOMETHING IF WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FIX???

you just blabber around about the sword and the horn, and we said numerous times already that WE DON'T SEE ANY ERROR IN THE SWORD AND HORN

so again,

Adiktuz said:
I wonder when you'll be posting a screenie of ur error

Status
Not open for further replies.