• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help With Mana Cost!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
How do you make a spell be able to cost more than 1,000 mana? i see in other maps spells that cost like 30,000 mana to cast but when i try to create spelsl like that they cannot go any higher than 1k? Please Help? TYVM in advance :ugly:

Level 33
This is a simple trigger that we can use to -Mana

EDIT:
This trigger should be added in the last part of your main (your true spell, Blast Bomb, etc etc) spell.
If you're unclear of what I meant, I can show you an updated demo map.

Attachments

• Mana Use.w3x
    13.2 KB · Views: 83
Level 5
Yah thats cool but how could you have it show that the mana cost is 9000mp or w/e the mp cost is? it must be possible somehow. If you need an example any Naruto Battle Royal map would be a great example. And tyvm for replying!!! ^.^

Level 5
This is pretty much what I want the 9000mp spell to do
I want it to auctually show by the blue orb 9000 like it auctually displays the mana cost
I want it to not be castable without the required ammount of mana
If you can help me to do that so it is auctually like a normal spell than i will +rep you

Level 11
Subscribing...
@Offtopic = The most double posting tread i ever seen in THW. Hahaha. Use the "
edit.gif
" Button!
@Ontopic = Solved. Case Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.