• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with making a few spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there! I'm looking for someone who can help me make a few spells for my Lord of the Rings Conquest map. I recently optimized the triggers by removing leaks and by adding the physical damage detection system, but there are some spells that i can't quite do myself.

Examples:

Earth Slam- The hill giant slams the ground throwing back enemy units in front of him and damaging and stunning them.

Glorious Charge- The swan knight charges continually for 10 seconds, knocking back enemy units around him and dealing damage.

Line Damage- The ballista deals damage in a line up to the target of the attack.

Frost Rune- The Rune Bearer places a rune on the ground which detonates when enemy units move over it. The rune cannot be attacked but only dispelled. Lasts 240 seconds or until detonated.

I've been doing a lot of work on terrain right now, but having someone help with a few spells would really help me a lot! Here's a link to my map:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/lord-rings-conquest-274336/

Status
Not open for further replies.