• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] I need few spells .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello , maybe someone can help me , i need few spells for bosses (that are going to be used automatically after some time when boss are in fight)
Description
[All spells are for unit type] (every 30 seconds cast a random spell from the list)

[Spell 1]
Cast fire rings in front of the boss (cast 3/4/5 fire rings in front of boss) (similar to flame strikes)
with damage and damage over time.
Screenshot_7.jpg

[Spell 2]
Cast fire rings in all diagonal directions of the boss (cast 3/4/5 fire rings in front of boss) (similar to flame strikes)
with damage and damage over time.
Screenshot_8.jpg

[Spell 3]
Cast fire rings in vertical and horizontal directions of the boss (cast 3/4/5 fire rings in front of boss) (similar to flame strikes)
Screenshot_9.jpg

[Spell 4]
Cast fire rings around the boss (similar to flame strikes) (cast 1/2/3 lines of cast ,
Only rings near boss at first level
Rings near and mid around boss
Rings near mid and far around boss
(casting near rings first then middle then range)
Screenshot_10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.