• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with Custom Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
How did the world editor of this loading screen do this? Custom picture within the loading bars of players in the list with minimap image in it too? How do I do that? I couldn't find anything in world editor to do this. How? Anyone know how to do that? Thanks.

upload_2020-1-4_15-54-11.png

Level 8
Ah. I found it. Here the pathings worked for it.

ui\Glues\Loading\Multiplayer\Loading-BotLeft.blp
ui\Glues\Loading\Multiplayer\Loading-Human-BotRight.blp
ui\Glues\Loading\Multiplayer\Loading-Human-TopRight.blp
ui\Glues\Loading\Multiplayer\Loading-TopLeft.blp

Level 8
Now, I need help how to put pictures in those pathings because I tried to put pictures as TGA in those, and it all shown black blank... what I am missing? I tried the WC3 Loading Screen 3D Tutorial. It's not working. Still shown black screen with showing loading bars of players and minimap image. Anyone know how to get the picture work with this? Thanks.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Oh. So I change pictures to BLP from TGA?
Yes. You will need a converter. Also it must be a BLP1 converter, since ones intended for World of Warcraft only produce BLP2 which is not compatible with Warcraft III.

BLPLab kind of works. However one must make sure it generates the appropriate number of mipmap images so the BLP file contains a full set of mipmaps (ending with 1x1 pixel image).

Status
Not open for further replies.