• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey here's the thing:
I made couple of spells with channel ability as base ability. Now i put those in my spellbook, but theres no icon for them. They work properly because i triggered them, but there is no icon in the UI..how can i change that so I dont have make them again :D

thank you in advance :)

Level 6
Oh thats this visibility means..i wondered :D
tnx man

Edit: Another channel question..Can i make spell based on channel be a passive? so i can't use it anyhow?

Last edited:
Level 6
another question..
When i use channel based ability on enemy my hero always acts like he attacked him..I mean attack missile is always fired when i do ability, so if i want to use lets say frost arrow ability it will fire two missile. How to fix this?

Level 6
Nop, but I've found the problem; it was Blood Mage's Sphere ability.

Another question:
To what values I must set text in the learn and learn - extended line of spell if my spell is based on a channel and I want it to display different data for every level?

Level 6
Are you sure it'll work? I've thought of that but I didn't think this could work..

I thought these raw codes are diverse for each spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.