• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] help with a trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
i try make an easy spell but its not working....

the dummy unit comes 2 sec after he do the spell....

here is the trigger...

and i also want to make the ground get black when he do it like a dark dirt under the hero in a area of 400x400 sumthing :) and then make it disapair after that how i do this show me trigger plz :)

heer is how far im now....

• Untitled Trigger 003
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to War Stomp Orig
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Warstomp Evil demon bal Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AnimateDead\AnimateDeadTarget.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

Level 19
Make Your Dummy Units
Art - Animation - Cast Backswing 0
Art - Animation - Cast Point 0

And use thunderclap effect too so it leaves effect on ground

Level 19
what i gona change i allready changed Art - Animation - Cast Backswing 0
Art - Animation - Cast Point 0 to this... its sumthign wrong with trigger ? or is there any leaks?

hmmm
what is ubersplats? can u do it if i give u the map?

Level 19
now the trigger looks liek this one

• Untitled Trigger 003
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to War Stomp Orig
    • Actions
      • Set L = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 Warstomp Evil demon bal Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at L facing 0.00 degrees
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\AnimateDead\AnimateDeadTarget.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_L)
but its not working,,,

when my unit cast the spell i want the dummy to be there so it looks liek a warstomp but now it maked the dummy 2 second aftr he cast the spell :S

Status
Not open for further replies.