• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need help with a spell so when i cast it treants to circle the targeted unit so the targeted unit cannot escape from its location

Level 4
hi äm have you a spell with a bug or do you want help to create??? i think i know what kind of spell you mean pls give more invormations how you want the spell and if you want help with create or if you want that some body create the spell for you

Level 4
äm i think you must create 1 more variable with an interger and 1 variable with an destruktibel and then do like this

• Aktionen
    • Set temploc = (Target point of ability being cast)
    • For each Integer A from 1 to 10 do
      • Destructible - Create 1 *Destructible* at temploc offset by x towards ((x + 36) degrees) degrees
      • Set x = x + 36
      • Set tree_counter = (tree_counter + 1)
      • Set tree[tree_counter] = (Last created destructible)

Last edited:
Level 28
äm and at a experation timer to the units sorry that i dont post it in a trigger field because i dont know how i can post it in a trigger field^^
it's simple; just use the 'trigger'-tags (
folder.gif
) on your actual trigger (advanced replay)

Level 4
ok thx now i can post it
  • Aktionen
    • Set temploc = (Target point of ability being cast)
    • For each Integer A from 1 to 10 do
      • Set x = x + 36
      • Unit - Create 1 treant for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at temploc offset by x towards ((x + 36) degrees) degrees facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Add a 10.00 second Standard expiration timer to (Last created unit)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.