• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with 2 different things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi everybody on Hive! I have two different things in WE that I need help with. First is a question about a cinematic trigger. I have the camera on 2 helicopters that i want to move to a guy, but when they are on their way they suddenly stop at a specific location and turn around and go back?
Second: This is a nooby question I guess but, my hero have got attack ground ability and I want to remove that from him but I can't figure out how.
Hope you can help me with atleast one of these problems.
Thanks in advance!

Level 8
1. In Gameplay Constants edit the creep guard and creep return distance. I'm not sur eif that's exactly the fix for that problem but it's worth a shot.

2. Eh, dunno. Try to disable it using a trigger?

Level 8
I managed to disable "return resources" ability once by finding the ability ID and disabling it in JASS. Don't exactly remember how to do it and neither if it will work for attack ground.

Level 25
2. Thats probably because you set' the heroes weapon type to something different, changed the AoE, or set the attack type to siege. I dunno, you can try the 3 different things.

It's the weapon type, the others doesn't matter.
About the movement thing, try setting the players to computers (the one you use in the cinematic).

Status
Not open for further replies.