• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help the Goblin with his AOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok I'v edited this post coz it was bad.

I'm looking for people to do triggers for my map. It doesn't have a name at the moment but it takes place outside blackrock spire.
The forces that are fighting will be the "Blackrock Alliance" (which is an alliance of Dark Iron dwarfs, Goblins, Blackrock/ old clans orcs, Dragons and people devoted to the elemental lord Ragnaros.
The other team is "Inquistitor Guild" which are mostly human but can contain anybody from good-neutral.

The map will have somekind of "take over area" thing but I'm still thinking it over. So if you consider yourself a good/avarage triggerer and are interested please let me know.

Thank you/
/Goblin

Level 2
Hahaa Chuckels you used to be one of the guys helping me. Its Viktor, the dude from msn. You hadn't been online for an eternety so i thought you had forsaken me so i went to gather a new team for my Blackrock AOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.