• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=[ Goblin Siege ]=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Goblin Siege

Players: 8 Maximum
Race: Goblins
Custom Models? Hell yes.

THIS POST IS STILL WIP

Gamplay:
Goblin Siege will be simple so it can be easily learned by many other players. The main point of this game is to sieze all other territories and destroy the Goblin Commander. Killing the commander is not too hard, however getting through their army is something that cannot be overlooked. Taking over territories is no easy thing and most of the time, you will end up sieging enemy territories and see who will break through first.

Flanking:
Flanking grants the soldier to deal 2x more damage while behind the enemy. This allows commanders to use quick units to go behind enemy backs and fire at will! However, artillery cannot deal 2x damage on flanking because they hit people on every angle anyways.

Territories:
Each territory grants you the production of certain soldiers. However Bruisers are always available anyways so don't need to worry about those guys. Each territory gives you 5 gold every 2 seconds (which is constant), and you have a money cap of 2000 gold! Enemies can also steal your 'phat lewt' during a territory raid which will deduct 50g from you. Territories are taken when there are no one on the territory or you undermine it from the INSIDE!

We know about gold, what about Lumber:
Lumber will be uh, something important. Not done.

Food Limit:
125. No complaining. Each goblin is 1 food and each vehicle is 2 food. Commander doesn't count any food.

Goblin Commander:
The Goblin Commander is the special hero of your team as he can build structures, command soldiers into different formations and most of all make trades, increasing your fund allowing you to hire more troops and build more vehicles/turrets. The Commander themselves are very weak. Infact, alone they are almost nothing and will die if he ever gets ambushed. The Commander must be protected at all cost or you will lose the game!

Does he have any special abilities?
The Goblin Commander uses a radio to use attacks. The Radio is on the inventory panel to save space for other stuff.

Radio #1: Call in Support
Goblin Air Strike - Call in a Goblin Zeppelin and drop bombs on targeted point. Warning! Only works if you own an Airport.
Goblin Sea Barrage - Call in a Goblin Juggarnaught and fire massive amounts of Gomahawk missiles and destroy all who pass this place! Warning! Only works if you own a Juggarnaught Shipyard.
EMP - Jams up communication between all players (unless they whisper through battle.net which is ridiculously boring) and disables all other radio-type stuff (including enemy Call In Support abilities). Warning! Only works if you own a Hacker's Station.
Undermine - Your Goblin Miners will literally 'mine under' the targeted place, hurting alot of building and destroying bridges. Warning! Only works if you own a Miner Contract.

Radio #2 & #3 & #4: Full Scale Assault
Full Scale Assault - Order your Goblins to attack any one of the 28 territories on the map! Remember when you use this, every goblin you own on the map will be sent to attack, including you! This skill is a default ability.

Radio #5: Commands NOTE: All Commands has a 60 second cooldown and THEY SHARE IT!
Run like Hell - All your soldiers will blitz towards the enemy moving 50% faster. However, they will take 10% more damage than normal.
Shoot like Hell - Your soldiers can attack 50% faster! Horray! Oh except the ricochet and recoil will rapidly drain your life, BOO!
Hide like Hell - You really aren't hiding... Well actually, for 10 seconds all units are invisible.
KABOOM! - You are one desperate mofo. By doing this all your ground organic soldiers will run towards the enemy and suicide dealing 50% of what a sapper deals.
Sticky Bomb - After death, your Goblin soldiers and vehicles will create mines after their death, these mines are alot weaker than normal as they deal 8 damage max upon enemies. Hell, better than nothing when you have 100 Bruisers and the enemy has 100 Tanks.
Hell March - LOLMARCHING. (Seriously, slow movement speed but faster regeneration).
Last Stand - You goblins will have increased armor ratings, however your movement speed is literally 0.
R.O.I.D.S. - This is your greatest command yet! After increasing your movement speed, your attack speed, you damage, your armor, your health regeneration and everything you become to ultimate fighter! But ofcourse, everyone dies 20 seconds later.

Units
There will be a variety of Goblin Infantry in this game (which are all low poly which make them very easy to mass without lag).

INFANTRY

Clockwerk:
Worst soldiers ever. Make them if you are really, really, really desperate.
Bruiser:
The bruiser are the core soldiers of the goblin army. They hold very crude rifles which don't fire at a long range, but they are one of the best flankers in the game.
Grenadier:
Goblins with a large mortar strapped to their backs. Nuff' said.
Praetorian:
The Praetorian is equipped with a large blade capable of shredding through enemy infantry and vehicles. Only problem is, they are too damn expensive.
Sapper:
Ahh yes, we remember these boys. Now these sappers come in 1, not as a team, which makes them a little bit weaker, but can be massed up like no other! WARNING: They explode on death too so don't make them so close to your soldiers when enemy artillery is banging on you.
Lunatic:
He has a minigun OMG! He will kill enemies really easily, but after a while... He might go crazy. While he is attacking, he might go crazy during his first shot of the gun or maybe he doesn't go crazy at all! But whatever it is, don't trust him too much. Oh, if you guys didn't get it, if he goes crazy, he kills everyone including your own team and the enemy team.
Psyker:
HES READING YOUR MIND
Sniper:
The goblin sniper is known to be the worst sniper throughout the world of Azeroth! But as we all know, if a game does not include Longbow Men OR Snipers, no one will play. No seriously though, Snipers are great in battle, however seeing how crude goblin technology is, the goblin lazer targeter can be seen by everyone because it is so large and crude looking.
Alchemist:
These chem-soldiers will do their best toxicating everything they see. They use a very crude chem gun which squirts out poison substances rusting vehicles and killing soldiers. Chem-soldiers are very good in every way and some say they can replace the Bruisers, except they can't hurt buildings.
Cyborg:
Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto,
Domo,
Domo,
Domo.
LAZIER:
The LAZIER goblins are goblins with a large crystal laser cannon on their shoulders. They shoot a powerful concentrated ray gun capable of melting even the hardest targets! However, against swarms they cannot do much. Oh, and they are really lazy so their movement speed is very low. These guys are more like stationary troops.

VEHICLES

Blaster:
A very basic and crude tank. Very crude.
Ravager:
A close ranged tank that uses chainsaws to thin the number of infantry the enemy has. This tank is absolutely worthless I don't know why I have it in my game.
The 'Gobbo':
A heavy mortar tank made for artillery purposes. This is one of the fine tanks the goblins created and it is great to pin down enemies.
Multigob:
A missile launcher tank, this tank launches a series of mini missiles which do terrible damage. However when massed, the Multigob is an excellent troop thinner. See? Why do I have the ravager in this game.
Thundergob:
Long ranged artillery tank. Not really a large AOE radius but damn it goes far!
This post is WIP guys, I need a break o_O

Some of the models I have done can be seen in my signature! Its not all of them but still something to look at.

Level 12
Wow... this looks reallt awesome. Sign me up for testing when you are ready because I want to play this! Ravagers... sound sweet..... ugghhh chainsaws! So are snipers visible? That kinda sucks... I like snipers when they are killing people and their owners are like OMGWTF!!?!?!?!? Are most models done by you? Not much I can really say other than what I have.... get r' done! And fast! No really, when will you have a playable version?

Level 6
sounds really great this must go on my "must play" list when its out

Status
Not open for further replies.