• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help plzzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made a variation on the sentinels basic heroes so the would look diferent and have a diferent name, I put em on a Tavern to give the option to players to buy them but when I test the map, the demon hunter, the keeper of the groove, and the priestest do not appear whats wrong? Another question is, how do I set a bonus for killing 2 units in a time lapse. Kind of a Double kill or a multikill in dota.

Level 8
Moin^^

Question 2:

make a trigger like this one

Event: A units dies
Boolream:
unittype of dying unit equal to *youreunittype*
Action:
Set LapseKills[Player number of owner of killing unit ] = LapseKills[Player number of owner of killing unit] + 1
If then do else do
if LapseKills[Player number of owner of killing
unit] bigger than 1
then do Player- Add x gold to owner of killing
unit
wait x ( x = youre lapstime ) seconds
Set LapseKills[Player number of owner of killing unit ] = LapseKills[Player number of owner of killing unit] - 1

Sorry for my bad english I am from germany

Level 4
Re: Moin^^

dhk_undead_lord said:
Set LapseKills[Player number of owner of killing unit ] = LapseKills[Player number of owner of killing unit] - 1
You have to set it to 0 not subtracting 1. If it was set to subtracting 1, then whenever you got a kill after your first double kill it'd count as a double kill.

Level 6
Hero does not appear in tavern
(sry, i can't help you here)

detecting the killing of several people in duration
Here you shall use JASS, for it's easier.

Variables
- integer - array - Kills[] //size = 12

Event:
- a unit dies
Cond:
- dying unit is a hero
- slot status of(owner of (killing unit)) = user
Action:
- custom code - call AddKill(GetKillingUnit()) //not shure about "GetKillingUnit()"
- if
- - kills[PlayerNumber(OwnerOf(KillingUnit()))] = ...
- // continue here with checking kills how ever you like to.

Code:
function AddKill takes unit WhichMurder returns nothing
  local integer PlayerNumber = GetPlayerNumber(GetOwningPlayer(WhichMurder))
  set udg_Kills[PlayerNumber] = udg_Kills[PlayerNumber] + 1
  call TriggerSleepAction( //how long shall a kill count towards a killing streak?)
  set udg_Kills[PlayerNumber] = udg_Kills[PlayerNumber] - 1
endfunction

i have only written semi-code, so you might need to check a few function/method names in order to get the code running...

- Raszul

[EDIT]
PS: i would give each kill a 'timeout' for you can get a double, then a tripple, then another double kill...

but thats up to you...

[/EDIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.