• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help pls my trigger wont stop repeating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Normally this trigger should only work for when an any red unit step on it;
-sending units on attack point
-make units say to arm!

problems:
-units doenst go to attack point
-it can be activated by multiple times when you step in and out in and out

primal reaction
Events
Unit - A unit enters Region 007 <gen>
Conditions
(Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
Actions
Sound - Play FootmanYesAttack3 <gen> at 100.00% volume, located at (Center of Region 007 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Swordsman 0068 <gen> named Swordman: Play No sound and display TO ARMS!!!. Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
Unit - Order Worker (Blood Elf) 0069 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 007 <gen>)
Unit - Order Footman 0065 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 007 <gen>)
Unit - Order Footman 0067 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 007 <gen>)
Unit - Order Footman 0066 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 007 <gen>)
Unit - Order Swordsman 0068 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 007 <gen>)
Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Level 3
I fixed the problem by chainging the turns of actions by : first unit moments & then unit speaks

but can someone explain me why the triggers wont work ? im really curious about it

Level 3
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Swordsman 0068 <gen> named Swordman: Play No sound and display TO ARMS!!!. Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
Maybe this line, change the Wait to Don't wait. (Still have a delay whenever Wait i guess :S)

Level 4
As vuakudo said,

The action "Cinematic - Transmission from Unit" causes the trigger to wait until the transmission is finished when the optional argument "and Wait" is used.

See, you have

Status
Not open for further replies.