• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help needed with we error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Errr... I dont know wht is wrong with my WE but i get an error report when i try to run it :::
I try to open WE and i get an error ::

Runtime Error!
Program: D:\warcraft 1.20\worldedit.exe

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

HELP NEEDED!
Edit: well forgot to mention my war3 is fake because in the place where i live i cant get the original CD-s because people only sell SHITTY FAKE GAMES!

Level 16
[K40$]-Spectre;964332 said:
It shouldn't get that error because it's fake. I think you maybe have set something from the mpq in warcraft 3 folder, that messes the world editor up. Have you tried reinstalling warcraft 3?

Errr.. Hello i dont have the Cd but i have an older copy where the WE works.. and btw im on patch 1.22 so can that be the reson why its not working?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Yes, as I take it you used a crack but forgot to remove it before updating or soemthing involving a crack (which is not nescescarry). Only fix I know is to reinstall or get a propper .exe.

Luckilly you can DL the game completly for free from blizzard by creating an account and entering your WC3 CD keys which you use to play online on battlenet. If you do not have such keys, you can buy them straight from blizzard as well. This way is perfectly legal and gets you a propper install, as if you have the orignal.

Level 16
Yes, as I take it you used a crack but forgot to remove it before updating or soemthing involving a crack (which is not nescescarry). Only fix I know is to reinstall or get a propper .exe.

Luckilly you can DL the game completly for free from blizzard by creating an account and entering your WC3 CD keys which you use to play online on battlenet. If you do not have such keys, you can buy them straight from blizzard as well. This way is perfectly legal and gets you a propper install, as if you have the orignal.

Ouch 2 much work there.. :( but i dont enter keys to play online. I just enter my account and log in. And maybe i messed up my wc3 WE because i have like 3 different cracks in the wc3 directory for WE. But then again that did not cause me trouble in the past .... :S

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I am confused, you use the CDkey you brought to create an account with blizzard who let you redownload the game legally. When you log on to battlenet your CD keys are automatically validated and since you obviously can log on, it means they are legal. Thus as they are legal, you could DL the game from blizzard for free.

In the end you pay for the key, the game is free with it and once you have one, as long as you have one it will be free.

Level 16
Errr guys the problem with me is that i dont make backup files and everything with war3 i put them directly in war3 directory and Dr.Super God well wtf man i dont know what validation keys are because as i said i just got the game the same way with CnP from a friend of mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.