• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! My campaign loads the wrong map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have a major problem. I have added my maps to a custom campaign, linked them with the "Set next level trigger" but it still doesn't work! It loads the wrong map as the next level!

Level 1
Yes yes, i know all that. The thing is, it loads the map i want it to load, but it loads another version! It doesn't load the map i have in the campaign but the map i have "outside" the campaign. It's hard to explain. It's like when i load my campaign and edit my maps it doesn't record the changes. Maybe i should make a map completely finished and then add it to the campaign, cuz i cant edit maps from the campaign.

Level 1
Thanks!

Lol it was that simple? Thanks a lot. Now i can finnaly start making good campaigns. I never really thought that posting this on the forum was going to help, but it did. Another thanks.

Level 3
y doesnt mine work?i put Maps\My Campaign\Map2.w3x and it doesnt work infact it doesnt load the map at all it just quits and goes to the main menu of wc3

Level 10
dude are you serious?!?!?! he just said it!
ehem i quote -=Emergenzy=-:
"Then you want to set next level in a campaign editor you dont need to set the full patch name of the map ex: Maps\MyCampaign\Map_2.w3x, you only need to write the name of the map and the file name ex: Map_2.w3x"

Level 3
:evil: :idea: wat tha?ive already tried this and it still brings me back to the main menu ive tried Maps\MyCampaign\Map2.w3m and just normal Map2.w3m and it doesnt work :idea: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.