• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help - Multiple Morphing spells like Metamorphosis on 1 hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,

I'm trying to make a hero who has multiple morphing spells. Probably 3+ morphing spells, all of which the hero could spend points in to level up to a max level of 3. Additionally, these spells drain the hero's mana a certain amount every second, and end either when the hero runs out of mana (triggering a trigger) or when the player cancels it themselves.

My problem is that I have so far been unable to find a way to incorporate this. I've tried using the spellbook spell with multiple levels, and this works for one type of metamorphosis, although I believe that there were some problems cancelling it manually. I also ran into some problems with the triggers to cancel the morph, I think. It's been a while.

My question: How can this be accomplished? CAN this be accomplished? Any help would be appreciated.

If you still don't get what I'm trying to do, let me know and I'll try and explain it better.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.