• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP! Model trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have no idea what I am doing wrong...

I cannot find the original download... I am nearly 100% sure it was here... But I have to be wrong

It was the "Black Ranger" model file... It came with the model and the portrait... I have tried every path that I possible can, but have gotten nowhere...

I may need a texture or something like that but I have searched and searched and cannot find the model... i remember what it looks like and I REALLY need it... but cant find it...

If someone has this and knows what is wrong, help... or if you know where i can find the page, that would be great too...

Level 3
Bloodelf Ranger - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site this? press at the top 'Models' then Filter -> Black Ranger there a lot of models

No that is not it...

I did search the models... I went through EVERY page under the search results... I searched Black Ranger, Black, Ranger, Archer, and Elf...

Nothing..

It is a female, with insanely white skin and dark clothing with a dark rangers bow... But the model is clearly different from the dark ranger model or any of the other other archers

Status
Not open for further replies.