• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help me to test my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Help me to test my Extended Graphic User Interface

Extended Graphic User Interface.
(first Public Test)
[Protected Version]

Developed By ///IO/IOrus\\\

previewstj.jpg

I have been developing this system some time before, now it is ready for its first tests, so what I need is that someone play a while with the map and try to find some bugs ,and then some feedback would be great. :goblin_yeah:

- English version Updated

- This map is a protected version so it must be tested in game (for some reason i just can test it inside the download folder)

This map Contains :
- Inventory Sistem (limited to 20 items).
- Equipment System.
- Skill Tree.
- Stat points Distribution.
- SpellBook
- 3 Shops (you just can buy items, can't sell anything yet(not implemented yet))
- 2 quests(not related to the test actually)

What you must Know about this map.-

This map contains many models that I've downloaded from here and some other webs, I don't pretend to take any credits for that models, it contains my own models too, i'll make it public soon.

Bugs and Issues Found it - To fix

-Multi Multiboard :S reported by MajorKaza.
-Garphic desync reported by MajorKaza.
-Window desync repoted by me.

The libraries used:

BonusMod and all requirements
AutoIndex

Final Notes (things that I forgot to explain)
- All Interfaces can be clossed pressing ESC key.
- All for sell items In shops , had a cost of 0 Gold Coins (except mana potion whose cost is 150 GC).
- The orbital Camera Implemented is unestable, so is an experimental system
- For moving the Camera use the arrow keys
- 3 sets can be purchased in the shops
- thanatos Set
- Angel touch
- Red Dragon (un-publicated yet)

T H A N K S

Attachments

• Extended UI test protected english.w3x
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 3
BUMP, Has someone test it?, I really need to know if all systems are working correctly before going to the next development step.

Please if someone could test it in multiplayer and report any issues that would be great

Thanks

Level 3
anyway the map is in spansih how are i supposed to test it when i dont understand anything?
ok, i'm working on a translation now, but anyway it is a user interface from a generic rpg game diablo style game , so i thought that would be easy test it without understanding ... my mistake XD

Why in hell would you protect a system? Lol.
Afraid of us seeing your triggering?
This isn't much, take a look at Archon's Inventory System.
i don't know if this is much or not, I protected and optimized the system because my code is a mess, was coded using Zinc, vjass and hard jass, I was pretending to release my code when all test have finished so I could refine some scripts and get a clean (and most important "understable") version .

thanks for the comments

Level 3
Demo looks fine. I will test it tomorow.

No skill tips.
Sometiomes multiboard get crashed. (2 boards at same positions or board with no rows apears)
Some graphics desync. (view attachment)

thanks MajorKaza, about the mutiboard, does it happen when you minimized the multiboard?

i'll take care about the graphic desyncs (seems that the height of the pointer layer has incremented)

thanks again , skill tips are under development yet, but at the moment seems that multiboards works extremely slow and I'm getting many issues about it.

Has someone test it on multiplayer?

Level 3
Multiboard get crashed when I was looking at items. When switching between sword and armor one of it didn't get cleared so I saw one board above second. After moveing out and into menu empty board has apeard.

- thats weird , I tried to re-create that bug but for me is working normally, the bug with multiboards that I have , happens when multiboard is minimized and I change or select any item then it shows 2 texts over the same multiboard., I'll still testing over that information thanks MajorKaza.

Level 3
ok I just translated the most basic and important strings and about the item information that's the hardest part,any way I know the systems looks unfinished yet that's because I'm still working on several parts of the diferents scripts thanks for testing...

I Found another bug related to quick clossing (esc KEY) the stats point distribution interface, the window doesn't clean properly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.