• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help me to setup 2 abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
You know Spellstealer's control magic ability, i want to give that to Necrolyte but only for use on summoned undead target (probably has to be done over check classification: undead ?). Can call it 'dominate undead'.

Second one is to tell 'Raise Skeleton Orc' to check either of:
-if corpse was of orc race then raise him, similar to how 'ancestral spirit' raise only tauren.
or
-if corpse was of an specific unit, like Grunt then raise him.
Additionally if possible would like to keep autocast on this and im limiting the skeletons per caster basing it on carrionscarab.

Seemingly have to trigger them but how to, what must be done in which order ?

Level 13
For the first one I'm pretty sure that's all you have to do, haven't ever edited the spell if I'm honest.

On the note of the second one, even if it were triggered I don't think there's a way of checking the race of a unit. You could check the race of the player but if they had any mercenaries then they'd also count. If there are only certain orc units you could use an "if, then, else" and an "or" and check the unit-type, then if it's an orc unit that you listed then it raises it and doesn't if it's not.

Level 29
For the first one:
Attempted to let it check 'undead and summoned', still fired if only summoned. Either i did something wrong or seems have to re-create it based on channel, again.
There i am currently stumped on integrating the 'Mana cost is .45 mana per target's hit point' into the spell's check part.

@Lender
Ok, got so far thats Jass, but what on earth have to put that GetUnitRace() in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.