Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Help me please about (Map Tileset), Thanks

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by soulshot, Feb 10, 2016.

1. soulshot

soulshot

Resources:
    Resources:
    So the problem is; can I change my map tile-set if i already made a map with a different tiles-et? if I can, can anyone teach me how?

2. bear_369

bear_369

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There's a "Modify Tileset" Button at the "Advanced" Button.
    Simple enough.

3. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes, you can. World Editor => Advanced => Modifyl Tileset => Use custom tileset
    You can add and remove tileset from there.

4. soulshot

soulshot

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks i added allot of tiles to my map, sorry if I didn't know about this because I'm trying to learn, I'm new to World Editor

5. SAUS

SAUS

Resources:
    Resources:
    It should be noted that you can't change the cliff types. There is also a colour to the water and you cannot change it without making a new map (there is a water tinting thing you can do, but to drastically change the colour, you end up making the water more and more transparent).

6. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You can change cliff tiles and complete tilesets and add up to 16 tiles with JNGP 5.0. I recommend using it.

SAUS, I think you can change the water color in Map Options. Are you saying there is a difference between water color and tint?

• Environment - Change water tinting color to (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Can't this make black, red, yellow, green, blue or purple water?

7. SAUS

SAUS

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe I'll have to look at it again. I remember trying to make red water (to look like blood) and the water was almost invisible. That was many years ago, though, so I could have done something wrong. Just the way I understood it is that it is like when you change the tinting colour for units using a model like Unholy Aura (I think that one, but it might be the same for all auras). If you make them have less colour, they glow less bright, so they appear more transparent.

8. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I have had that problem with the waterfall model. If you are on fel woods then it is green and cannot be made blue, but I believe the water can be made blue.