• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me please about (Map Tileset), Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So the problem is; can I change my map tile-set if i already made a map with a different tiles-et? if I can, can anyone teach me how?

Level 2
thanks i added allot of tiles to my map, sorry if I didn't know about this because I'm trying to learn, I'm new to World Editor

Level 12
It should be noted that you can't change the cliff types. There is also a colour to the water and you cannot change it without making a new map (there is a water tinting thing you can do, but to drastically change the colour, you end up making the water more and more transparent).

You can change cliff tiles and complete tilesets and add up to 16 tiles with JNGP 5.0. I recommend using it.

SAUS, I think you can change the water color in Map Options. Are you saying there is a difference between water color and tint?

• Environment - Change water tinting color to (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Can't this make black, red, yellow, green, blue or purple water?

Level 12
You can change cliff tiles and complete tilesets and add up to 16 tiles with JNGP 5.0. I recommend using it.

SAUS, I think you can change the water color in Map Options. Are you saying there is a difference between water color and tint?

• Environment - Change water tinting color to (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Can't this make black, red, yellow, green, blue or purple water?

Maybe I'll have to look at it again. I remember trying to make red water (to look like blood) and the water was almost invisible. That was many years ago, though, so I could have done something wrong. Just the way I understood it is that it is like when you change the tinting colour for units using a model like Unholy Aura (I think that one, but it might be the same for all auras). If you make them have less colour, they glow less bright, so they appear more transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.