• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me improve my skin, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When i uploaded my skin some time ago, i got hardly any comments after the updates i did. I will soon be able to work on it again (in about a week), so i thought i create a topic to gather some feedback until then. Here 's the link.

P.S.: I'll also work on the icon...

Level 3
- the staff is on my "todo"-list :) (but how should it look like?)
- if by "cape" you mean the hood: yes, it's a simple recolour. i haven't worked on it (and i probably won't change it), because it is not visible if you use it for the malfurion model.

Level 3
don't misunderstand this. i removed it because i got hardly any comments on it. i am, of course, flattered by comments like "this is awesome", but since it's my first skin i was hoping for some "real" feedback on it. this thread has been viewed 50+ times and all i got is a
- Improve the staff, looks normal except added black lines.
i know i have to improve it, since it's one of the parts still from the original skin (i also stated that in a comment).

the consequence is: i'm going to post it somewhere else to get the feedback i need. and when it's finished 100% i'm bringing it back, since this isn't the place to get suggestions on improving something.

Status
Not open for further replies.