• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me create these abilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, I'm need of some help here.
I'm trying to create two custom abilities for my game and I need some help with them.

The first spell is called Bloodbath. I need someone to create it for me. It's pretty simple: Gives your attacks a 5x(level of ability)% chance to score a 100% lifesteal hit. So that means, for example, at level two, you have a 10% chance to lifesteal 100%.

And the other spell i need help with is an evasion spell. But it only works while your moving. So you get 10/20/30/40 % evasion, but only while you're moving.

Please, if anyone can help I'll be really grateful and I will give credit to them in my map :)

Level 7
With utmost respect, do take the time to learn how to trigger on your own, and I'm not sure if the evasion spell is actually possible... Although I imagine Defskull will proove me wrong... Maybe make cloak of shadows as a hero ability, except remove the ability data, and whenever its not active (ie, the unit is on the move) ... give it an invisible passive ability which increases it's evasion...

Level 3
First of all, I would like to thank anyone for even paying attention to my post, and not simply ignore it.

Secondly, I would like to reply to Mallaboro.
I will agree with you 100%, and please, believe me, I am trying to take the time to learn all these things; truth is, I've been using the World Editor for maybe, 4 years, yet unfortunately I am new to triggers and such. It makes me very sad to be forced to ask for some other people to create something for me, but at least know that I am not just "using" the help I get, I also try to learn from it, in order to be able to do it on my own next time.

I would like to thank Defskull; the bloodbath spell is just great and I couldn't be more pleased. I hope you don't mind but I tweaked with it a little in order to make it more appropriate for my map, but please know that your help will certainly not go uncredited.

As for the second spell I requested, I'm not in much need of it, but if someone would like to take the time and try to build it go ahead; just for the sport.

Level 33
Well, it took me 3 months to learn spell-making and triggers and stuffs
First, I go to youtube and learn spell-making, just type in search engine "ayumilove spell tutorials"
It's there, dummies and all
And there a lot of other users too posting tutorials videos in youtube, you just need to be wise to look for it
Second, download tests map from either this website (Start at Spell Section, there will be documentation for each posted spells, you can learn a bit or two from there)
Third, it's time to test my skills....
I created a simple spell at first, "Fire Punch" and it kinda failed for 10 times, after that, I'm so proud of it that I got my first spells!
Experience Is The Best Teacher, remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.