• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creating ORPG, Spell Level Up System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi Hive!, good morning from Venezuela, my name is Victor.

I need your help for make a new spell level up system something like this:

In my map the hero have 8 spell, 4 in a Spell Book, 2 Passive Aura get with a subclass and 2 spell for get level 100 and a Quest.

I want to create a trigger for level up the 4 spell in the spellbook, but i want level it using the ability, every time you use the spell you get a random point (1 , 2 or 3) for a the spell. you need 100 point to level up the ability.

How can i create this trigger someone have a idea?.

*** A thing for my map, the hero learn the spell buying a Upgrade for a building, like a blacksmith.

i want that when you get the level 100 (warcraft 3 limit) of a spell and get the 100 point for used it , the trigger remove the skill and add a new one with 100 level (another spell called Blink lv 101 example) that is only the same spell but with another name, and the effects damage more powerfull!. example

if the spell blink in lv 100 what teleport range 1200, this new spell lv 1, but whit Lv 101 name, has range 1210, i can create the spell, but need the trigger can someone help?

could be posible for add to my multiboard the spell and a bar with progression of the spell?

Thanks for your help , sorry for the bad english.

:goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Level 5
thanks Wietlol for the help of "shift", i will create the trigger and post it for you help me

Status
Not open for further replies.