• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help - MAP IS TOO BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,
pls can someone help me, when i want to create map which is about 6 MB, W3 FTF show an error - THE MAP FILE IS TOO BIG, PLEASE CHOOSE DIFFERENT MAP. What is it?? How can i create it? it is Magnador.w3x (9900 downloads, so there must be a way to create it... )

thx a lot

Level 13
A few questions at first.
* Did this error occured when you where creating this in the worldeditor?
(if so there is something wrong with the editor or your computer)

* Did this occured when you where posting your map on warcraftiii.net (if so than you should have known that the limit size of a map to put there is like 3mb)

* or did this happen on this site?
(if so I have no possible answer, it just should work, else try informing darsky28 or any other admins)

Good luck :)
/Warnicro/

Level 1
warnico: i download map from this web, and i only want to play - NO WC EDITOR

Lonely Wolf: i want to host it on LAN, so how can i play this map????? or u want tell me, that people download it and thned dont play it?

Level 4
i had that same simialr problem when i was making my map it says it was like 4mb and i couldn't host it on bnet but, i just fiddle with it adn resaved it as a diff name and some how it corrected it self and worked

Status
Not open for further replies.