• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] help i need help!!!! making a duel function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
i put an ultimate anime arena on here a while ago and it had a pick your own player duel feature well people arent liking that and they want me to remove it immediatly so i need a duel function that will automatically pick players to duel just search for ultimate anime arena to see the map >.<

Level 2
There's multiple ways to do a duel function.
Look at one from another arena map and try to get started, if you have more specific questions i'm glad to help.

Level 12
make that leader of team1 leaderboard gets versus leader of team2 leaderboard? it might work u need to make lets say updated hero kills in your leaderboard then set in decreasing order every X second and then pick leader of leaderboard (name of leaderboard) for both teams and put in arerna?

Status
Not open for further replies.