• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi Everyone i sure you played campagin i want to know how to make like campaign a dialouge Or Convestion and the heros and units talks each other i want to know just this if any hint needs Please said it i know how work with campaign editor i just want to know the converstion between hero and units :thumbs_up:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
You need to define an end state. This is the state all units end up in after the cinematic completes. It is very important you define this state to be highly deterministic as otherwise skipping a cinematic could give player advantages or cause strange bugs.

Thus for every cinematic, I advise you create an ending trigger. This trigger performs the end sequence of the cinematic and makes sure all units that the cinematic touches end up in their proper positions and states. This trigger is run either when a player skips the cinematic, or if the cinematic is left to run to completion.

Cancelling on-going cinematic triggers is either done using a check after the thread wakes up from a TriggerSleepAction or using the trigger queue system (I think that is how Blizzard did theirs?).

Status
Not open for further replies.