• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign editor: test map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I want to know if theres a way to test map in world editor of a campaign, im making one but i know only you can test your units on warcraft 3-custom campagin-...- if theres a way that you can use the "test map" buton please tell me

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

No, there isn't... There is no way to do it directly from the editor. to test a campaign you have to copy it into the campaigns folder in the Wc3 directory and then open the game, GO to custom campaign... select your campaign and play it....

BTW: which campaign are you working on?

Level 4
No, there isn't... There is no way to do it directly from the editor. to test a campaign you have to copy it into the campaigns folder in the Wc3 directory and then open the game, GO to custom campaign... select your campaign and play it....

BTW: which campaign are you working on?

Vrykul arrival: clash of worlds, a not warcraft lore related and random campaign, xD

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Hmm... good luck with your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.