• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help for a Gun-Survival Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there, Im needing to weapon models, if someone can, im needing:

Shotgun
Rifle
Sniper
Handgun.

And really, if someone can, i would be really thankful

I need the animation of a marine walking, shooting, standing of one form, and with 4 words he can say. I dont care what words, i need only that. I would be really thankful. That's all.

Level 18
There are already such models in the Models Section (link in the upper-right corner of the browser). I believe there are konstrukt models that have pretty much everything you need.

But next time: Search before you post. Just like in this case, you can find what you need by just searching.
Also: Put requests like this in the Requests Section. It keeps the forum organised.

Level 1
Oh ok, then ill do that. I stoped searching cause i have like 1hour searching and nothing. Thanks for that and sorry for do the request here.

Status
Not open for further replies.